SASRETAIL.COM PRIVACY STATEMENT
SASRetail.com has adopted this Privacy Statement in order to demonstrate to you our commitment to privacy and to inform you of our policies with respect to information collected from this website. Your use of this website constitutes your acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, this Privacy Statement and the practices it describes. By accepting this Privacy Statement, you consent, on behalf of yourself and your company or companies, to our use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information, and of information relating to your company or companies, and represent that you are competent and authorized to do so.
AUTOMATIC COLLECTION OF ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. When you visit SASRetail.com, as when you visit most other websites, certain anonymous information about your visit is automatically logged. This includes the server name and IP address through which you access the Internet (such as “aol.com” or “earthlink.net”), the date and time you access our site, the pages you access while at SASRetail.com, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site. We use the browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve our website. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about our website to advertisers, potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
You can visit and browse the public portions of our website without disclosing personally identifiable information about yourself. You may also choose to enter our site as a guest or apply to become a registered user. If you do so, we may collect personally identifiably information about you as follows:
- Guests: If you choose to enter our site as a guest, we may collect your name, email address, company name and telephone number.
- Registration Forms: In order to use our some of services, you must become a registered user. In order to become a registered user of DaymonInteractions.com, you must apply by filling out the registration form on our site. This form requires two kinds of information: (1) information about your company or companies, and (2) information about you. The personally identifiable information we collect may include, without limitation, your name, contact information, job description, areas of interest, a unique individual password and other information about you. The information about your company or companies may include, without limitation, name, address, and billing information. Where possible, we indicate which information is required and which is optional. You always have the option of not providing us any information if you choose not to use the service with respect to which that information is required.
- Transactions and Activity: If you become a registered user of SASRetail.com, we collect information about the transactions you perform or participate in while on our website and your other activity on the site. This information may include, without limitation, areas of the website that you visit, transaction types, transaction amounts, payment, shipping and billing information as well as the nature, quantity and price of the goods or services you exchange and the entities with whom you communicate or transact business.
- Email and other voluntary communications: You may choose to communicate with SASRetail.com through email, via our website, by telephone, in writing, or through other means. Any information that you voluntarily communicate to us may be personally identifiable.
Any information we collect may be kept by us in a general file or files or in a file specific to you or your company or companies. We may retain such information indefinitely.
We, or others who provide services to us, use the company information and personally identifiable information we collect primarily for such purposes as:
- Helping to establish and verify the identity of users;
- Opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users accounts;
- Posting transaction opportunities and related communications;
- Providing services and support to users;
- Processing authorized transactions;
- Improving our website, including tailoring it to users preferences;
- Providing users with product or service updates and other important notices;
- Responding to your questions inquiries, comments and instructions;
- Maintaining the security and integrity of our systems
In order to provide service to you, we will occasionally send you communications related to your transactions, security or the administration of our website. From time to time, we may also wish to send you other messages or updates about SASRetail.com. If you do not wish to receive non-transaction/security related communications from SASRetail.com, please send an email containing your request to daymoncustomercare@DaymonInteractions.com.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We do not share or sell your personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their use in marketing directly to you. We may, however, use unaffiliated service companies to help us maintain and operate our website or for other reasons related to the operation of our business. We require these companies to represent to us that they take steps to maintain the confidentiality of any personally identifiable information they may receive from us and we believe that they do so, but we cannot guarantee you that they do so.
SASRetail.com may contain links to other websites, including those of advertisers. While we try to link only to websites that we believe share our respect for privacy, please be aware that SASRetail.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements provided by other websites before you provide personally identifiable information to them.
Select-A-Service, LLC may disclose personal information to third parties if required by law or if we believe, in our sole discretion, that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights or property of Select-A-Service, LLC, its customers or suppliers.
COOKIES AND ADVERTISERS
Cookies allow SASRetail.com to recognize your computer while you are on our website and help customize your online experience and make it more convenient for you. Cookies are also useful in allowing more efficient login for users, tracking transaction histories and preserving information between sessions. The information collected from cookies may also be used to improve the functionality of our website. Most cookies are “session cookies”, that is, they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session. Most web browser applications (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator) have features that can notify you when you receive a cookie or prevent cookies from being sent. You are always free to prevent cookies from being sent, if your browser permits, but in that case you may not be able to use certain features of our website and you may be required to reenter your password more frequently during a session.
SASRetail.com maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your personal information. Transaction information is transmitted to and from our website in encrypted form using industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connections to help protect such information from interception. We restrict access to your personal information to those persons who need to know that information to provide products or services to you and those persons you have authorized to have access to such information. Please be aware, however, that any email you send through the Internet cannot be completely protected against unauthorized interception. You also have a significant role in protecting your information and must keep your user name and password private.
SASRetail.com allows you to verify, change, update, or delete certain information you may provide in your registration form. If you would like to verify, change, update, or delete your personal information, please access the Edit Profile area via the icon on the top navigation bar of SASRetail.com.
SASRetail.com reserves the right to modify or supplement this policy at any time. If we make a change to the terms of this policy, we will the post the new policy on SASRetail.com. The new terms shall be effective immediately after being posted on our website.
If you have questions about this privacy statement, the information practices of SASRetail.com, please contact daymoncustomercare@DaymonInteractions.com or call 203-352-7878 Option 2.